Thursday, April 07, 2011

100,000 Miles on British Airways

British Airways offers a Visa card that provides up to 100,000 frequent flyer miles to new members. You get credit for 50,000 miles with your first purchase, and another 50,000 miles after you have charged $2,500 on the card. The annual fee is $95, quite a bargain if you qualify. (I was not able to determine from the airline's Website whether you need to have a U.S. address to obtain this card.) I'm not a huge fan of getting a lot of credit cards just in order to accumulate mileage, but this offer seems too good not to pass along. It is good until May 6. While I like frequent flyer programs, it strikes me as a little silly to spend a lot of time and money just to accumulate miles--but to each his own. And this offer seems so valuable it even tempts me a little. I am indebted to http://www.flyertalk.com for this tip, and am just passing it along.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home