Thursday, May 16, 2013

Comments and Guest Posts

I do appreciate comments on this blog--the good, the bad, the self-promoting and even the incomprehensible. It's good to know that somebody out there is reading. At present the blog is not set up so I can respond to comments unless you leave an email address. If you want a response but are reluctant to leave your email, please contact me via my Website, www.travelwriterforhire.com.
I welcome guest posts so long as they are relevant to the topic of budget travel or travel in general. However, I am not interested in posts that just promote a particular business or destination. If you would like to write a guest blog, please also contact me via the Website. There is no pay for posts at this time.
I hope this clarifies a couple of issues, and I do look forward to hearing from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home