Monday, April 01, 2013

Qatar Airways

I'm considering booking my first ever flight on Qatar Airways www.qatarairways.com), which recently introduced nonstop service from Montreal to Qatar. Since Montreal has few long distance nonstop flights, this is a big plus for us.
My proposed destination is one of the republics in the Caucuses, and the routing via Doha is by far the cheapest, about 50 per cent of the next lowest fare. Also, I've never been to the Persian Gulf states, so that could be interesting. Unfortunately my layover will be all night, so I am unlikely to be able to leave the airport.
In fact, I may spring for airport lounge access, since the transit time is pretty daunting. The online reviews I've read of Qatar Airways are generally favourable, some very favourable. I know Qatar is one of the world's richest countries, so I expect airport shopping in Doha is pretty upscale.
If you are familiar with this airline or with Qatar, I'd appreciate knowing about them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post...Thanks for sharing the post..
Business Travel

7:38 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn.
This is a really smartly written article. I will be sure
to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.


Also visit my web page pain behind knee

6:14 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home